Saturday, November 27, 2010

A letter to an old FRIEND

Los Angeles, 21-08-2012
Elm street

Hi Allan,
I have never seen you for ten years. How are you? Where are you studying now?? How about your brother, Dave? Has he got a girlfriend?
Next year, I am going to Los Angeles for holiday. I am going there with my family. I want to see the Los Angeles Lakers game. I want to meet Kobe Bryant and the other player. Do you want to play basketball with me next year? I want to play with you again because we have never played together for 10 years. Did you remember the time when we were playing basketball together with our team at Gloria? Even though we did not enter the DBL, but we still enjoyed playing basketball, right?
OK then, that's all about my letter. See you next year!


Sincerely yours,
Hans Frederick

No comments:

Post a Comment