Wednesday, August 4, 2010

7D Class and the others


In the 2008/2009 academic year I got into 7d class. I was nervous at that time because it was a new class for me in the junior high school program. Ms Yohana was my homeroom teacher. I thought that my class was the worst class but at the end of the academic year this was the best class because it was my first class at that time. At first we did not know each other,but after we introduce our name one by one we felt like we had known each other for a long time. The leader of the class was me. I was amazed because I did not know why everybody choose me. There were no vice chairman of the class. So I must control the class with the help of my friends. I had to cooperate with my friends. Because I could not control the class by my own. It such a big responsibility for me because this was my first time became a leader of the class for 1 year academic year. At first my friends did not follow my rules. But,after a week they could follow me to be quiet,respect the teachers and the others. Even though sometimes they were crowded at class but they could respect me as their leader and respect the teachers. I was proud at them because all of them had their own unique style. Like Kenny,he always made jokes for us. He was the one who could made the class became fun,crowded but focused at the lesson. Ms Yohana was a nice,friendly teacher. She always managed the class. Never forgot to collect the cash money of the class,always manage when we had a worship class every Wednesday. Never forgot to motivate us when we had a lot of homework,and test. She always told us to study hard then pray to God asked Him to gave us a good memory when we did our test. She told us to read the bible everyday because when we read the bible everyday we would not forget God. We need to read the word of God because it is a must for us. Word of God will be our soul forever. Ms Yohana never made us down but she always motivate us. We could tell our problems to Ms Yohana. One thing that I could not forgot about 7d class was all of us were good at sport. Sports like soccer,basketball,softball,and badminton was the subject that we were good at. Kenny,Hartono,Samuel,Hendrikus,Faustine,me were the person who good at that sports. That made us became a perfect class.

One thing that I could not forget was the competition between classes. School held that competition after we had the exams on December. There were a lot of games. But,only soccer and basketball that I could not forget because it was a dramatic situation for our class. The first thing that I wanted to tell was the basketball competition. Our class had to compete with the other classes. There were 4 classes in the seven grade 7a,7b,7c,7d and the eight grade split into two classes 8a and 8b. So the total class that I had to compete with was 5 class. Every class played 4 or 5 times i forgot then if we won we got 2 or 3 points. The game that i remember was when we play with 7b team. At first me and my friends could handle the game,but after the break time we lost. We lost because we are not cooperate with others. So I shoot,lay up and so on by my own. Not doing that with the others,so I was selfish at that time. I still could not cooperate with my friends well. Second that i would tell was the soccer championship. There were two things that i could remember here were when my class challenge 7b and when we challenge 8a. First when we challenge 8a the score was 3-2 for 8a. We lost because I made a silly mistake. My mistake was when i face one on one with Hanzel i ran to the front to catch the ball but Hanzel did a clever thing he tricked me. He put the ball on his left foot and then I was doing something that made Hanzel could pass over me. Then he shot to the goalpost and goal. After that,Mr Wahyu as the referee stopped the game with ringing the whistle. Second when we challenge 7b. We lost because i hit my knee. So,i had to recover it. It took thirty minutes to recover my knee. It was so painful,i almost could not walk. I think my story had to end here,I will always love 7d class. It was the best class ever! I will always remember 7d. 7d would always stay inside my heart.

Words count: 801

No comments:

Post a Comment